This is all the information you should need ready for your stay.
- Strictly no other persons are authorised to stay unless you ask me first, unauthorised guest staying will be asked to leave.
- Price includes gas and electric. (No tea towels or towels are provided).
- No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
- No smoking inside, there is a ash tray under the sink for use outside if you use it please empty and wash it out and put it back under the sink
- There are 2 small dog bowls under the sink. (It’s advisable to take a spare towel or wipes for your dogs feet of it rains it can become boggy.)
- Always keep your dog on a lead outside the caravan and pick all mess up right away.
- You can park outside the caravan, if it rains heavily i suggest you move to a hard standing car park which is nearby. (If you get stuck in the grass you will need to be pulled out by a tractor at your own cost)
- All damages should be reported immediately and paid for in full.
- any damages on arrival should be reported immediately.
- No Cats allowed
- Entertainment passes can be purchased from Reception and are not included with the booking.
All information regarding COVID-19 can be found on the COVID-19 page.