This is all the information you should need ready for your stay.
- Strictly no other persons are authorised to stay unless you ask me first, unauthorised guest staying will be asked to leave.
- If you have paid for Wi-Fi, details will be provided.
- Price includes bedding, beds are made up on arrival, gas and electric. (No tea towels or towels are provided).
- No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
- No smoking inside, there is a ash tray under the sink for use outside if you use it please empty and wash it out and put it back under the sink
- There are 2 small dog bowls under the sink. (It’s advisable to take a spare towel or wipes for your dogs feet of it rains it can become boggy.)
- Always keep your dog on a lead outside the caravan and pick all mess up right away.
- You can park outside the caravan, if it rains heavily i suggest you move to a hard standing car park which is nearby. (If you get stuck in the grass you will need to be pulled out by a tractor at your own cost)
- Additional heaters are available on request, please ask up to two weeks before your stay. All caravans have electric built in heaters in bedrooms and gas fires in lounge. (G18 is the only one with full gas central heating).
- All damages should be reported immediately and paid for in full.
- any damages on arrival should be reported imediatly.